The age of the old, conventional and power-guzzling lamps is coming to an end. The new statutory provisions of the RoHS Directive and the EU Ecodesign Directive have put rules in place which make sure that inefficient lamps with mercury no longer enter the market. We, the team from LTS Licht & Leuchten GmbH, help you comply with the latest EU RoHS and Ecodesign directives in due time, quickly and with a lasting effect.
RENOVATING LIGHT PAYS OFF
Benefit from the many advantages that a transition to modern, sustainable LED lighting brings.
- Reduction of energy cost of your lighting by an average of 60 % *
- Increase efficiency by improving light quality and distribution
- Compliance with RoHS Directives and the EU Ecodesign Directives
- Quick pay-off and eligible for energy-efficient illumination funding (e.g., funding of energy-efficient buildings amounting to 15 % of the total eligible investment)
*Depending on the luminaire savings of up to over 80 % are possible.
LTS EFFICIENCY-CALCULATOR - QUICKLY CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS POTENTIAL
With the Efficiency-Calculator from LTS, you can see immediately and with just a few clicks how great your annual savings potential is in terms of energy consumption and energy costs if you replace your existing lighting with modern LED luminaires.
You can quickly run through various scenarios yourself. If you would like more information, professional advice and a detailed quotation for your refurbishment project, simply make a non-binding consultation appointment via the link at the end of the calculator.
MAKE NEW FROM OLD - WHAT THERE IS TO CONSIDER
LTS offers a wide range of LED luminaires that meet the requirements of all conceivable use cases in retail, hospitality, office and other applications. You have various options when choosing your illumination: Either, you can renovate your existing lighting solutions with a complete replacement of the luminaires or retrofit your luminaires with the latest LED technology (also known as “refurbishing”).
- LTS recessed spots and downlights usually fit into existing ceiling cut-outs without any construction measures. If the ceiling cut-out is too large, it can be adjusted flexibly and individually using spacer rings.
- The LTS light strip system is compatible with all off-the-shelf light strip systems and designed for easy retrofitting.
- The LTS Lichtkanal families can be easily switched to LEDs. The Lichtkanal as such remains, only the inserts are replaced. The standard feed-through wiring of the new LED lighting inserts guarantees an easy replacement.
RETROFIT - a solution with risks
Replacing your existing lighting quickly and easily with retrofit lamps?
What seems unproblematic and inexpensive can have consequences that you should consider in advance. Here is an overview:
LTS REFURBISHMENT ASSISTANT - FIND INTERACTIVELY THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR RECESSED LUMINAIRE
Find the fitting LTS luminaire for your specific refurbishment project in seconds. Simply enter the dimensions of the ceiling cut-out or the designation of the previous LTS recessed luminaire, specify the desired luminous flux or efficiency, and with one click you will receive the list of suitable replacement luminaires. Light refurbishment - made easy!
ONLY PAY FOR THE LIGHT YOU NEED
Now take your renovation to the next level. If you combine modern LED lighting with intelligent control systems, such as Casambi or Organic Response , you will be able to further reduce energy consumption. Sensor-controlled adjustment of the lighting to the actual use of the room generates large savings potential. This leads to shorter illumination times, avoids energy waste and lowers your energy costs in the long run. Please inquire with us to find out more!
360 ° LTS-LIGHTING SERVICES - EASY, INDIVIDUAL AND STRESS-FREE
We will be your partner during the entire renovation project and help you tap into the full potential of your illumination project –complying with all standards for all imaginable use cases. Irrespective of whether you want to renovate individual light spots or your entire lighting system: Our wide-ranging service includes individual advice, an expert assessment of your savings potential, an exact amortisation calculation and the provision of information pertaining to state funding programmes. We will help you make the right choice for your LED upgrade.
You have questions regarding your renovation project?
Please contact us:
LTS-Service Technology: +49 7542 9307-514
LTS-Service Quotes: +49 7542 9307-508
By mail to: email@example.com
- Lighting experts provide personal consulting with amortisation calculation
- Customised solutions for every renovation project where standard luminaires are not an option
- Advice on funding options
- Repair services also beyond the standard warranty period
- Even an upgrade of generation-1 LED lights might pay off today.
Do not hesitate to ask us!
- System performance:
- 26/27 W
- Luminous flux:
- max. 3710/3570 lm
- Color temperature:
- 3000/4000 K